Keep rv plugged in at home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Henry, I think we are both saying about the same thing, my comment was that setting the thermostat to come on around 85F will accomplish much the same thing in the Houston climate as it is rare to ever have a situation with 85F+ temperature in the RV when humidity is not also above 75% (often above 90%). As to the bulls yes, they keep the grass down in the field where the RV storage shed is located on the family cattle ranch when they are not being gainfully employed. So at the moment they are not on guard duty, but will be again in a month or two.

I would think you are correct. Humidity may be just fine at an 85f set point but I do have some nights here in southwest Florida when the outside temperature drops below my set point, the ac stops running and the humid air takes over. That's when a humidity control would work for me.

Those bulls are great. The PBR bull riding tour is coming to SW Florida in July and I think I will go. It's a 2 day event and we have been thinking about going. I doubt we will see any highland bulls like at your ranch but it should be fun.

Henry, the bulls are mostly tame, though I don't recommend turning your back on them for too long as sometimes (particularly in the spring) they do get feisty and you have to hit them upside the head with a 2x4 to remind them to behave.

I have a small dehumidifier in my TT. Works great and automatically shuts down when the water tank is full.

Back
Top Bottom