Keeping It Simple :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Cingular GSM system is not available here in Lewistown so we have remained on the old ATT plan which works fine here.  I did contact Cingular to inquire when they would have the GSM sytem available here to which they replied soon.  I just told them when it is available in Lewistown we will reconsider changing from what we have.  I have not used the cell phone to connect since I got the DW.

BernieD said:
Jim

You are right and I've been trying hard to have Liz compare coverage and other components of the plans for both Verizon and Sprint.
I haven't said mine is better, just different. Unfortunately, all the Verizon users on this site overwhelm us few Sprint users ;D ;D

We're kind of stuck around the house for another couple of months until we have a family affair near LA in mid-July. Then we are gone for the rest of the summer, heading toward Minot for the FMCA convention. Will probably circle round back NW for the rest of the summer returning home the end of September. LA and Minot are the only 2 definites.

Bernie,

Sounds like we won't be seeing you for awhile. We're in VA now and will be in CT on Tuesday. Back to the old grind for a few months. I need to work this summer to pay for the work at Davis Cabinets. ;D

Jim Dick said:
Bernie,

Sounds like we won't be seeing you for awhile. We're in VA now and will be in CT on Tuesday. Back to the old grind for a few months. I need to work this summer to pay for the work at Davis Cabinets. ;D

Jim

Sorry we weren't able to see you and Pat at Moab. I doubt that we'll be east the next couple of years so will have to wait for your next western swing. :mad: :mad:

Bernie,

We hope it will be in two years but who knows with this economy. I must say fuel is less expensive now than it was a month ago when the oil companies gloated over their gouging profits!! Maybe someone finally got to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am312
Back
Top Bottom