Kitchen water tank and pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Annasvintagestop

My dad and I are remodeling my aerolite seven camper he took the benches and water pump and tank out and has no idea how to hook it back up can someone please help me figure out where these hoses and wires go ?

Attachments

• C9CCD6FE-110E-41B3-BD2E-F995E5AFB53A.jpeg
    C9CCD6FE-110E-41B3-BD2E-F995E5AFB53A.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 15
Welcome!

It looks like the hose on the wall is for the outside water inlet to the fresh water tank on the right. The pump input will be on the outlet of the same tank.

The wires are most likely going to the water pump from the water pump switch and frame ground.

-Don- Reno, NV

Welcome!

It looks like the hose on the wall is for the outside water inlet to the fresh water tank on the right. The pump input will be on the outlet of the same tank.

The wires are most likely going to the water pump from the water pump switch and frame ground.

-Don- Reno, NV
Thank you

It does have some very small wires . Thank you I think we may have it back together but now the hose going into the toilet is leaking so it has stopped all progress at the moment

Welcome!

-Don- Reno, NV Kitchen
Does anyone have any idea where I can get the 12 volt pump the is used under the sink area??? I was ready to hoop up water to clean the bathroom and kitchen area and someone has cut the copper tubing and taken out the 12 volt water pump. I have a service manual and once again no drawings or photos. I would like to know can anyone help out on photos in the under area of the sink or explain the flow and where I hook up for power. Please forgive me of my "Newbie" simple way of asking.

Does anyone have any idea where I can get the 12 volt pump the is used under the sink area??? I was ready to hoop up water to clean the bathroom and kitchen area and someone has cut the copper tubing and taken out the 12 volt water pump. I have a service manual and once again no drawings or photos. I would like to know can anyone help out on photos in the under area of the sink or explain the flow and where I hook up for power. Please forgive me of my "Newbie" simple way of asking.
It could help to mention the type of rig you have. Year, model and make.

And I am not sure which water pump you're referring to. The main 12-volt pump that is used for the house water everywhere or what? I don't think that is normally located in the sink area, but can be just about anywhere.

-Don- Reno, NV

Back
Top Bottom