Knowledge of George and Ms tioga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Bojangles

Hello All:

I some times Boondock as an RV'er and came across a blog called "George and Ms Tioga". This site discusses his adventures for the last 3 or more years never staying at a "Paid for" campsite or RV park.

http://vagabonders-supreme.net/

I have talked (via another RV forum) to people who have met this man. He seems very special, and as I follow his travels (The Blog site) his adventures are enlightening and entertaining. Also, much can be learned about BOONDOCKING if one is inclined to try it. I for one boondock 2/3's of my travel time.

Question:
Has anyone ever come across this person in his travels?     

I've followed George's blog for at least 3 years and came close to meeting him a few times.  Then last summer I finally caught up with him as he came through Port Townsend.  We talked for a couple of hours inside Ms. Tioga and it was a very pleasant and informative chat.  His in person personality is very similar to what comes across in the blog - which is no small achievement if you read his life story on his background pages.  He impressed the heck out of me.

Lou:

Thanks for the input...... started to read George's "Adventures" going back to May of 2003..... will read it all in time I hope.

I have e-mailed George and received a response almost immediately.... Wow!
I will be traveling again in a few months.... and who knows (God willing) I may meet up with him (George). He was gracious enough to give an invite.

Thanks,
Jim O'Connor

Back
Top Bottom