Ladder Ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Campfire RV

We want to take our Ladder Ball game with us on our 1st RV vacation in June. I haven't been camping outside the military in over 20 years now and this will be the 1st time in an RV. Do most of the campground sites have enough room for you to play outdoor games such as Ladder Ball or are there any restrictions on what type of games you can have at your site?

Thanks,
Josh

Lawn games that don't damage the grass are usually ok, but trap shooting is frowned upon :)

Ned said:
trap shooting is frowned upon :)
I haven't seen many traps in campgrounds.  Maybe trap shooting is okay. ;D

I can't speak to private campgrounds as I don't typically stay at them.  However, I think you will find most public campgrounds (community parks, state parks, Federal parks, etc.) have places specifically set aside for such.  Now, whether or not there is space at or near your specific campsite is another story - some do, some don't.

Well, I don't need to worry about trap shooting, I don't even own any. I figured most of the campgrounds would either have space at your site or some common area on the grounds for lawn games. I'm really hoping that my wife enjoys this trip and maybe she will finally let me get serious about letting me buy a MH this year.

Back
Top Bottom