Sewer hose compatibilty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should be as long as both are 3 inch sewer hoses. I've had to connect 2 different brand sewer hoses. As long as they both have male and female fittings, you should be fine.

Also, welcome to the Forum.

Thank you very much for responding and for the welcome. We just bought our trailer on Friday and will be picking it up in a week. Now the learning curve starts...

Thank you very much for responding and for the welcome. We just bought our trailer on Friday and will be picking it up in a week. Now the learning curve starts...
Please let us know how you make out with the hoses. It may help others down the road.
Sounds like you’ll be having lots of new questions. Remember there are no questions that are too small or dumb. If you don’t know the answer it’s not dumb to ask. All we ask is that if you have several questions, please start a new thread for each one. Otherwise it may get confusing with multiple questions in the same post.
Also once you get your new rv, create a signature for yourself which includes information about the year, make and model of your rv. It may help us to reply to a question and it will save you to have to add that info on every post.

Many years ago there was a competing, non-compatible sewer hose fitting that was used by a few manufacturers. But any RV made in the last 30 or so years should have the now universal 3" bayonet connection.

if the 39760 Rhino Blaster is compatible
I was unable to find any with 39760 but did find 39082, 39080, & 39086. I am pretty sure what you have is one of those or very close to it and looks like it. As Lou has said, RV sewer fittings have been pretty standard for a long time nowadays and since both of those products are made and sold by Camco, you are quite safe in thinking that they will work together.

If you have not bought either one yet, I will say that I used the Valterra Flush King for a time when we didn't have installed tank flush system and found that the use of a flush wand was much more effective for the black tank. The most effective way I found to remove any remaining coating on the inside of our waste tanks was to fill each one about half full and add a strong mix of lundry detergent to each, just before travel. I then would dump the tanks as soon as we reached our destination and by looking into the black tank via the open toilet flush valve I was always just a little amazed by how clean it would look. Once I learned to do that near or at the end of each trip, I stopped using either of the other two devices that I had bought.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom