Laurel Lake Camping Resort - KY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

memtiger

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at Laurel Lake Camping Resort? Looks nice but there are some very negative reviews.

Just thought I would update this for anyone interested. We stayed here 3 nights over New Years and it was great. The owner lives on site and the staff was very helpful. The lots at the front are not very level but the new addition in the back is very level and laid with new gravel. This would be a great place for families with lots to do but it was very calm and quiet during our stay. They had an ice rink and bobsled slides setup that our kids loved. It has a decent size lake with a small beach area and in the summer they tell me they have a water bounce area in the middle of the lake. You can tell that the owners take great pride in the campsite and are always looking to improve it. We are going to make plans to head back there sometime when the weather is warmer at some point.

Sounds like a nice place, but I'm here to tell you that at my age a bobsled run and an ice rink are NOT on my short list of requirements for a nice RV park.  BRRRRRR!

Back
Top Bottom