Let's Go Dodgers !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew it was a pitchers park and I knew the Santa Anas were blowing but I did not know that they would be a problem. But the stadium does point towards the north east so it could be a problem.

Dodgers in 4
Puig - MVP

Puig is the best right fielder I have ever seen.

Larry King is in the front row behind home plate in his season ticket seat.

Why does Houston have a pitcher named Dallas?

Why do the Dodgers have a player named Austin?

Why isn't Vinny the broadcaster?

WOW!! ONE HIT through five innings! I don't have tv at home and don't feel like going to a bar, it must be some kind of pitching.
EDIT: just picked it up on the 'puter, Astros just 'dodged' a bullet.

The Dodger bats finally arrived at Minute Maid Park. Finally the Astros lost at home. Tonight Kershaw so hopefully we will go back to Dodger Stadium 3-2.

Here is an actual quote from an ESPN article published earlier today about tonight's game:

"So don't expect a lot of hits in this game, especially given the starting pitchers."

It is currently 11-8 in the 7th inning.

The boys in blue lost the game 12 to 13....the pressure is on.

TonyDtorch said:
The boys in blue lost the game 12 to 13....the pressure is on.

Time for the Stros to have some recognition.  Game 5 was the best WS game since Game 6 of the 2011 series (Cards/Rangers).  It will go down in history as one lolapalooza.  Glad the Stros took the Dodgers and hoping that Verlander finshes them off today.  But big name pitchers have been biting the bullet lately in this series.  GO STROS.

Bill

You guys can calm down now, the Astros stole the show.  ;D 5 runs in the first two innings were all they needed, Morton did a great job closing. What were the odds on the series?

Roy M said:
You guys can calm down now, the Astros stole the show.  ;D 5 runs in the first two innings were all they needed, Morton did a great job closing. What were the odds on the series?

Most Valuable Player:  George Spring -Astros
Least Valuable Player:  Yu Darvish - Dodgers - Big money trade but no show when needed.

Congrats Astros on your first ever World Series win and only 2nd series appearance.

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom