Level alarm. Can’t get level alarm to go off for hydraulic levels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fill the fluid reservoir... (The manual for your leveling jacks will tell you how).

Last edited:
Fill the fluid reservoir.
Yup, the alarm works off a float switch in the hydraulic fluid reservoir. You're either low on fluid or the float switch has gone out. Mine's been unplugged for 5 years. I just added the step of checking to make sure the levelers are up to my pre-drive checklist.

The jacks typically have an inline fuse and are wired more-or-less direct to the chassis battery at whatever point it is convenient for the coach builder. As the jacks are added by the coach builder, they can be wired in anywhere.

In any case, any "jack alarm" is unlikely to be on a separate circuit from the jack hydraulic pump or ellectric motor.

The jacks typically have an inline fuse and are wired more-or-less direct to the chassis battery at whatever point it is convenient for the coach builder. As the jacks are added by the coach builder, they can be wired in anywhere.

In any case, any "jack alarm" is unlikely to be on a separate circuit from the jack hydraulic pump or ellectric motor.
Once again Gary you nailed it!! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom