Lighting conversion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hankpac

I anyone supplying a means for converting indoor lighting from incandescent to LED's? I would love to extend my batttery life by switching to LEd inside lighting. We camp for a month at a time in a totally unimproved spot while elk hunting, and have to run the generator at least daily. I could settle for flourescent, but would prefer to make the leap all the way to LED.
I have a 1984 Avion 300 ft, very nicely restored inside and out.

The P19S-12Volt is an E27 or medium base 12v DC bulb that is a great replacement for incandescent and halogen bulbs in off-grid homes, cabins, boats, RVs and other solar powered applictions. All you need is to install a medium base socket like those used in homes and offices. This LED bulb has 19 white LEDs with a clear poly carbonate lens for better light output - better clarity to view with, to see colors and objects clearly. Rated for 50,000 hours/17 years of white light at 8 hours per day!! Measures 1 3/4" dia x 3" tall

The P19S-12Volt LED Bulb is a great LED bulb for outdoors use too. Light up the cabin or off-grid home doorway while you are away. Power consumption is so low, you can leave the light day and night. Run an 18 gauge under-ground cable from a transformer/adapter to a shed or gate, install a fixture, screw in a P19S-12Volt LED Bulb and there will be light!

P19S-12Volt - 1.2 watt consumption Comparable to a 25W incandescent bulb. Cool white now in stock. Measures 1 3/4" dia x 3" tall.

Priced at $20.00 each and less

http://www.theledlight.com/dcbulbs.html? They are also available in 120 volt. I thought I had included the link in the other post. Sorry.

Thanks guys, I am sorry  didn't mention, I am wanting to change over my 12 volt ceiling lights. I thought that was evident when I mentioned the battery drain issue.
Idealy I want to just swap bulbs, but if I have to I will exchange fixtures, too, but that opens the issue of matching the hole in the ceiling!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom