Links to plumbing and wiring diagrams have disappeared!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John Canfield

Site Team
Thanks to cbeierl (Chris) for the head's up about the dead links. I'll email my Winnebago contact to find out what the heck is going on with the missing links. *Hopefully* it's a mistake and they aren't removed on purpose, having those available is a super bonus for the DIY types.

I did check and update all of the other Winnebago links, if you find any dead ones please let me know.

While you seem to be able to get to the wiring diagrams themselves, the Electrical Parts Identification List, Wiring Identification Guide, and Wiring Diagram Help links on the Wiring Diagrams page are still broken.

Plumbing links are still broken, as are Parts. :(

Looks like Plumbing and Parts are back, along with Paint Guides and Sealant Guides. Three top level links on the Wiring Diagram page are still missing. But it's a lot of progress. :)

You guys are awesome. I used to use that site all the the time and figured Winnebago retired those documents. I did find the wiring diagrams but I thought I had just stumbled across them some back door way…. But no, you guys actually got them to fix it! I appreciate that, thank you.

I am going to post a descriptive way of finding the WBO archive of drawings as someone may not have links at hand. I posted this in a thread in the Newcomers Corner about a '99 Adventure electrical problem, and Kirk asked about a link or way to get to the drawings.

Here is a different manner that might be easier for people to find without the links at hand.

Go to Winnebago.com
Then in the very top menu bar on the right, click OWNERS
A drop down box appears, click the first item which is OWNER RESOURCES
Another drop down box will appear titled HELPFUL LINKS
From this menu you have many items but you are mostly interested in..........
Guides and Diagrams has several red buttons down the page,
Paint Guides
Sealant Guides
Plumbing Diagrams
Wiring Diagrams

In wiring you will get a list of years and you drill down thru them to get to what you need. Below the list of years you will see three lists and guides which will also be helpful in understanding the drawings. For later models the parts lookup requires a 3D viewer to be installed on your computer.

Some models have individual wiring diagram subjects, but then will have a link at the bottom which is the entire collection of all of the drawings. Some models, do not have this single link, which saves a bunch of time.

Here is a catalog of standard Winnebago parts, which is also helpful. 2008 edition, seems to be the "current" one on the WBO website.
2008 Winnebago Parts and Accessories catalog

My personal advise is to download every manual applicable to your RV and save them to a thumb drive dedicated to this purpose and keep it in the black WBO pouch in the coach. You will never be without your information.

In addition, go and find the manuals for your stove, water heater, furnace, etc that are applicable to your models, almost always PDF files, and also save them to the thumb drive.

Charles

Last edited:
Thanks for the helpful tips Charles. I wish that fellow would have checked in with us here.

Navigating Winnebago's website after a refresh is really challenging. Good website design is a skill and art, perhaps most of that energy is directed to product marketing.

Back
Top Bottom