Live from Burbank Ca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brad Kilby

Greetings to everyone!  I'm a newbie to the forum but not a newbie to RV'ing.  My wife and I own a 2004 Fleetwood Expedition and this is our 2nd MH.  The MH is mainly for dry camping and work related useage but we do get around some.  Moab Ut next month is the next outage.  Anyhow, I look forward to sharing some info as well as receiving some info.  :)

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the group. Are you going to the Forum rally in Moab next month? Lots of fun and lots of very knowledgable folks will be gathered there.

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Any chance your Moab trip will mach the RV Forum Rally dates in Moab?  You would sure be welcome to join us there.

Thanks for the welcome!  It looks like my trip to Moab will be before the Moab Rally unfortunatly.  I'll be there April 7-15 for the Easter Jeep Safari. 

I'd love to hook up with you guys but I've found out that my time in Moab is really screwy compared to the kids "spring break" time off school.  I call it Easter break, they change it to one week earlier and call it "spring break".  Heh heh!  Maybe one of these days the kids vacation time from school will overlap with the Moab Ralley.  I know right where the Portal RV park is too.  I usually camp on the other side of town at the Spanish Trail RV Park.  It's a real nice place!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom