Login

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
W

Weewun

Until recently the login would remember my UserID and Password.  For the last few days the program fills in the correct UserID and a PW but comes up with incorrect PW screen.  I fill n my PW and get on with no problem.

Is this information and 'fill-in' capability a function of RV Forum or is it stored in my PC.  If it is an RV Forum feature, how do I go about verifying the stored PW.  If it is in my PC does anyone know how I can access it

It's in your PC, specifically in your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera or whatever you use).  Look in its Options menu and somewhere there will be a tab or entry concerning Security or Privacy and somewhere on that will be a button that takes you to where your "saved passwords" are stored. It varies according to the browser and the version, but they are mostly pretty similar.

If you let us know what browser you use, someone can be more specific.

Gary is correct. However, if you need to verify your password here, the login screen will give you an option for an email reminder.

Appreciate input, went to IE7 and erased all remembered PWs, logged off and signed in again to my userID (wife listening to XM on her ID).  Brought up RVForum and filled in Login Info and when IE7 asked if I wanted to save UserID and PW I said yes and then hit GO to login to RVForum, Logged in successfully.  I then logged off and tried again to use saved info to Login and it failed.

Is there any way to look at the data actually saved by IE7 or at the data it is inputting in the Forum Login Section. 

Are you using a firewall with settings that limit cookies? IE7 also has security/pprivacy settings that will prevent you from savings passwords.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom