Looking for input - Small Class A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baysidegal

Hi guys, went to the local campground tonight and talked to a number of people about their RVs.

Its AMAZING how many people get suckered into buying what they currently own without having done
any homework!

ANY WAYS,,,,narrowing the field down to a Tiffin, Winnebago or Big Foot...they all make smaller Class A's with slides.

I'm looking for pros and cons here on any of the above. All comments appreciated.

Thanks,

It's Tiffin  Hands down in my estimation.  To me it's No if's, and's or but's,  AONE  JMHO and I don't and never have owned Tiffin or Bigfoot and doubt very much if I'll ever own another Winn again  Had 5 of them and guess I'm a slow learner.

Ok Shayne:
You endorsed a Tiffin...and poohed a Winn...can you be more specific?
I value your opinion.

Tiffin has an outstanding reputation for customer service, even long after warranty is over.  The Tiffin family in Red Bay, AL is your friend if you ever need help.  Their quality rep is pretty good as well, but they do have the occasional lemon just like all the manufacturers. If you live within reasonable driving range of Red Bay, AL, you can always get service right at the factory. Parts too. A Tiffin RV is an excellent choice.

Big Foot also has a good rep and many satisfied owners.  Another good choice, I think.

Winnie is a BIG company with lots of motorhomes on the road, so you will hear some horror stories as well as praise. Generally, though, their customers are loyal and satisfied. Winnies are OK - solidly in the herd of RV brands.

Fleetwood also has small Class A with slides, e.g. the Terra & Fiesta. They are as good as the small Winnies, I think.

Thanks Gary  you said it much better than I would have.  Just that's cuz I'm so dang opinionated, and stubborn.  Wife says I have no regard for others feelings.  Maybe she knows me better than I do.

I have only owned one motorhome, my 1998 Winnebago Adventurer.  I think it is a great coach and it fills all our needs.  There are some short falling as I'm sure you will find with most any coach, especially the smaller ones.  My two complaints are 1) the bedroom size is small.  I would want a bedroom slide next time around. and 2) it is difficult for two people to watch tv in the living area with the overhead tv.  I would look for a living room layout a little more desireable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffandjoan
Back
Top Bottom