Looking forward to Spring!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevinH

Hello everyone,

Glad to be part of this community.  I?ve done a lot of tent camping with my son in scouts and with family in a progression of small trailers, beginning with a Tartan folding tent trailer when I was growing up.  Graduated to Coleman pop ups while my family was growing.  My wife and I are recently retired.  While our grand international travel plans are on pandemic hold we decided to take a swing at RVing.  We found a great deal on a Keystone Hideout 28RKS that checked all our boxes.  We even squeezed in a three night outing ?test run? before we winterized it and took it to storage.  That trip was quite a teaser as we had a great time at a nearby state park.  Quite an upgrade over our old pop up.
We?ve books a late March trip to Cape Hatteras and looking for more adventures in 2021.

KevinH

Congrats on your new trailer, yes indeed an upgrade over the ground. Remember to plan out some trips in advance, the state parks at least in the midwest book out easily 4 months for the better sites on weekends.  Weekdays are much more flexible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizwood71
Back
Top Bottom