Lucy is baaaack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucyakers

George and I sold the Foretravel and he bought a fancy live-in horse trailer. He has been living in it in WY since April. We met in Flagstaff for a week so I could go to a school board conference there and, when I came home, I traded my car for a Trailblazer and bought an 18' Pioneer by Fleetwood. Just right size for me and the dog!

Now I need to learn how to tow and how to live without a generator/inverter/etc.

I hope to learn all I need to know very soon and to start renewing old friendships...if you MH people will let me in!

Hi Lucy. Glad to see you back and you're always welcome.

Welcome back Lucy.  Sounds like you guys still have the place in Wyoming.  Sam & I sure hope to see you guys this winter while we are in Az.

Hi, Lucy.  Good to see you again.  Bring that new rig out to our rallies this winter.

lucyakers said:
I hope to learn all I need to know very soon and to start renewing old friendships...if you MH people will let me in!

Hi Lucy,

Ask away.? Someone will know wth a answer.? Your trailer sounds just perfect for jaunts out and about? in the desert areas.? A way to get out of the house.? Do you still have your business on line?? I have not checked it in a while.. Every time I see a fancy sewing machine I think of you.? What talents.? Keep checking in here to see what's up? with the forum framily.

Betty

Hi Lucy:

Nice to see you back.

>> Now I need to learn how to tow and how to live without a generator/inverter/etc
====
When? i first bought a MH in '94, I purchased a StatPower 1500 Inverter, and their three stage charger plus 2 80 Watt Solar panels. Have since moved to a traveler Trailer, then a 5h Wheel, and now a Class C -- and they are still all going strong. I just move them forward to whatever new rig I go with. So having an Inverter and "good" charger is easily doable in an 18' TT. My TT at the time was also 18'.

You have a number of options for a gen set. Many buy the Honda 1000, 1 or 2 2000's, or a 3000 -- according to your power need. When I began pulling with a pick up, I had a 3600W Generac built into the truck bed. It got gas from the pickup plus had a remote start in the trailer (then the 5th Wheel).

Hi Lucy,

Welcome back!!! It was nice to hear your voice the other day. Power shouldn't be a problem. Just have George buy you one of those nice, quiet Honda generators. ;D

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I've been in touch with Fred & Daisy and Sierra Vista will be my first trip. And I will be in Q for sure!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom