Mahoney on way to Oregon...by going east

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friday, a much better day! i am starting to get adapted to the new dose of beta blocker and was able to do some walking and shopping.

Made up a crock pot of low salt soup this morning...but I never know when to quit. The onion I used was larger than a softball, I chopped up the whole bunch of celery, etc, etc,etc. I then became obvious that it no n
longer could be called soup or even stoup. It was a full fledged casserole! Damned thing is still cooling at 7:30PM!

I will do Thai in Harrisburg...but may have to limit myself to spring rolls to limit the salt ;-(

Correction. In prev post it was still cooking at 7:30 PM. At 9pM I ziplock baged it,put them in stainless steel sink, and dumped the ice bin over it. After a half hour it was well chilled and ready for the fridge.

Bob, yes, can't wait to get to coast for really fresh seafood.

One more photo --- this one's for Sheila.  :D

The other afternoon Russ was kind enough to pass along a hug to Tom from Sheila.  Tom has now passed along a hug for Sheila via Russ.  (Ken, we really ought to keep an eye on T & S.  ::) )

Lankfords, Mahoney, Hepworths and Binningers are meeting for breakfast tomorrow.  We reluctantly send Russ back to Eugene, and then the coast, on Monday.

Attachments

• Tom and Russ.JPG
    Tom and Russ.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 36
Oh how I wish I could be there to get those hugs in person from 2 of my favorite guys!!!  We are still in Chicago taking care of Ken's stepmom.  We leave here  a week from Monday to race home for Ken's doctor appointments.

Margi I expect a lot of Hugs next March when we are in Oregon....You and Ken will just have to close your eyes :) :)

Sheila June

Ken & Sheila said:
Margi I expect a lot of Hugs next March when we are in Oregon....You and Ken will just have to close your eyes :) :)

Sheila June

;D ;D ;D  Glad to hear you'll be by our way next March.  Tom will be ready for his Sheila June fix by then.  ::)

Margi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhDis
Back
Top Bottom