Memorex DVD Theater System in 2007 Voyage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Voyage07

We just purchased a 2007 Voyage 35a.  It came with a Memorex DVD home theater box that is not turning on.  There is power to the outlet.  Am I missing something simple or could the box just have gone bad.  The previous owners didn't say anything about it not working other than they didn't like the surround sound when watching TV so they unlplugged it from the TV.  We haven't tackled taking the TV out and looking behind it, but I wouldn't think that should make a difference on the home theater box not working.  Any suggestions?

I had that once with my RV audio setup.  Outlet showed OK but the audio was  dead.  I took mine out, (4 screws behind a faceplate) and the was a fuse behind the unit in the wire-harness.  It was visually NG.  Replaced it and worked like a charm.

Download all of your wiring diagrams (and even plumbing) to get an idea of how Winnie designed the audio system - it's a bit convoluted.

I printed out all of the diagrams and I keep them on our Horizon for easy reference when troubleshooting something or doing one of my many upgrades/modifications.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reggiejay1591
Back
Top Bottom