Michelin Tire Load Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ksmoody

Would someone help me in locating the Load and Inflation tables for my Michelin Defender LTX  LT225/75R16E tires. I can't find anything on the Defender Tire.

Michelin has a lot of information about Defender tires on their web site, but I can't find any mention, even just in specs, of the size you list. The only LT225 they show is in a 17", not a 16".

Sorry I can't help more.

The 2017 or 2018 Michelin RV Tire Brochure has the inflation charts for the Michelin Defender LTX 225/75R16E. It is interesting to note that the 2019 Michelin RV Tire Brochure does not include the Michelin Defender LTX tires. You can find the 2017 or 2018 Michelin RV Tire Brochure on the internet by googling for Michelin RV Tires brochure.

Arch Hoagland said:
https://www.michelinrvtires.com/reference-materials/load-and-inflation-tables/#/ 

There ya go.
That referenced link does not appear to include the Defender tire the OP is asking about. Although the XPS RIB has the same inflation chart as the Defender LTX M/S.

I was told by someone at Yokohama tires (from engineering) that these load tables are a generic set of specs published by the wheel and rim association (or something like that, I'm not going to look it up now).  Anyway, he said that it's the same data specs they all use.  It's just some companies publish it, others don't.

So IF all that is true, you should be able to look it up by size and load range...no matter the series or even brand

I have no reference or way to confirm, just the verbal during a phone conversation... but it seems plausible to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom