MId 80's Citation Travel Trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magickm20

Hello all,

A few years ago I purchased an old 26' Citation Camper on the cheap.  It came with no paperwork of any kind.  Finding info on this thing has proved to be a challenge.  There's some repairs I want to make, but I'd like to figure out the history of it first.  I found the 17 character VIN, and the 10th character is an "F", so I'm guessing it's a 1985.  Problem is the VIN will not come up on any VIN searches.  With that said, my question is, was Citation a model or manufacturer in 1985? If it was a model, than who was the manufacturer, and how can I find some manuals or paperwork for it?

Yea I've tried that.  I've found plenty of similar pictures and stuff, but most of the links on google are campers for sale, not info or history.  I haven't been able to find anything about whether Citation was the manufacturer or it was a model.  I read that Thor Industries bought out Thor America in the early 80's, so maybe Thor Industries is the manufacturer?  When I google early Thor Industries Citation Travel Trailers or Campers, I really can't find anything older than early 90's

Back
Top Bottom