Might as well announce myself...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TravlinMan

I'm a new member here although I registered back in July. I've sort of been in the background here learning all that I can about the MH I recently purchased. It is in need of some TLC and some overall maintenance, but nothing too complicated so far. This site has been a huge wealth of information for someone like me who knows very little.
My name is Terry and I recently picked up a 1997 Pace Arrow 34J (Ford Chassis). I have performed a lot of little repairs and nothing real serious so far (repair the stairs/motor, replace batteries, reseal the roof, replace lights inside and out, replace water heater etc.). As a whole, it is becoming a fairly nice unit. I am planning on taking it out for a long trip come early Spring. It the meantime, I might try 1 or 2 local short weekend trips between now and then just to get a feel for this. Over the last 7 - 8 years, I've been motorcycle camping by pulling a small pop-up type of camper behind my Honda Goldwing motorcycle. It's a lot of fun and great camaraderie with others like myself traveling all over the country.
I've been keeping a journal of everything I've found that needed some help, and what I have done so far to correct the issues I've found. Maybe some day I can be the proud owner of knowledge to share.

Hi Terry and welcome to The RV Forum.

Having hung around for while you undoubtedly have discovered that we are a pretty friendly bunch that enjoys helping others.  We are pleased that you have "come out".  Now, we encourage participation in our discussions.  It is a good way to get to know others, many of whom share a passion for RVing.

As to your professed desire to "be the proud owner of knowledge to share":  I suspect that you are already there.  Surely, you will gain more each time you visit the site.

Welcome aboard!

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten around to announcing myself yet either and I've been a somewhat active member for almost 3 years now.

Jeff

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom