Mini-rally in Dawson City, YT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
We stayed here an extra day and as a result we had a delightful visit from Paul and Ann-Marie this evening.? We and Russ had a nice chat with them in our motorhome and heard first hand about some of the adventures they have had this trip.

Attachments

• Paul and Ann-Marie .jpg
    Paul and Ann-Marie .jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 42
Glad you got to meet up with them.  After his wife chewing him out for the dirt on his trousers, did she make him clean up your coach.    Looks as if you had a great time swapping stories.  Yopu have us all enivous.

Shayne said:
After his wife chewing him out for the dirt on his trousers, did she make him clean up your coach.

Nah, we made him sit on the dog blanket ;)

LOL - I just knew it was going to be a mistake meeting up with you? ;D

Within 1hr of meeting, the winds picked up and the rain started - and it hasn't stopped yet.

So much for our last 2 months of sun, you bought that Banff weather up with you.

Oh, and Ann-Marie has pointed out that her hair isnt usually that bad, its just we've not had time to stop for a hairdo yet - at least we could go today, what with all this RAIN !! - lol

Paul

PS Sorry Ned and Lorna - Ann-Marie reminded me when we got back that I had forgotten to wish you Happy Birthday / Anniversary.

Heck Paul, the last time I saw Ned was at Russ's place here in AZ,  Ned was cooking and I've gained 8 pounds.  It was so good once I started I can't seem to quit.  Not sure I thanked them properly, but looking forward to doing something like that again.  Yeah,  maybe he is a bad infulence.  LOL  Only kidding.    And Paul with the rain, just tell Ann-Marie to just stick her head out the window and she'll get a new hair-do.  Looked fine to us.;l

Paul,

The TOTW was wet, muddy, and in the clouds.  The motor home and the car are both brown now.  You were right on about the road condition, the stretch from the border to Chicken is the worst road we've ever driven with the motor home.

It was nice to spend some time with you and Ann-Marie last night, sorry it couldn't have been longer.

And thanks for the (belated) wishes.  I'm close to the birthday forgetting age anyway :)

Paul

Tell Ann-Marie her hair looked fine.  I went to the Hair Cabaret to get a haircut yesterday and they charge me $28 plus tip.  That is the most I have paid for a haircut since Palm Springs CA  She gave me a nice cut but $28 is a bit high for just a cut, no wash or styling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom