Mini Rally in Lake Havasu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Yesterday Bill (aka Huey Pilot) and Rene hosted a mini rally at their incredible home in Lake Havasu. Bill went over the top with his version of a Benihana Stir Fry with Shrimp, Chicken, and Steak and also three deserts. So Yummy.

Bill, Rene, Marty (Sarge} and Diane, Lou, myself and Eric attended.

Many thanks to Bill and Renea (who is an excellent Hostess).

BTW, Rene took pics of the mini rally. Hopefully Bill will post the pics soon.

Bill, no pressure! 😊

Last edited:
The real estate transactions fell through and for now they are still in Lake Havasu.
They have a nice house there at Lake Havasu. I have been there also. IIRC, I was the first one from this forum to visit them which really surprised me. I think that was in year 2017.

IMO, Lake Havasu is a much better place to live than Las Vegas.

-Don- Reno, NV

They have a nice house there at Lake Havasu. I have been there also. IIRC, I was the first one from this forum to visit them which really surprised me. I think that was in year 2017.

IMO, Lake Havasu is a much better place to live than Las Vegas.

-Don- Reno, NV
They have moved since that house Don.

Benihana stir fry, eh? Did Bill spin the knives and the spatula and put on the show that they do at the real restaurant? Inquiring minds want to know.
I tried to learn to fast chop like they do. I ended up with chunks of vegetables flying all over the kitchen, but at least I still have all my fingertips. My kid, who was a chef at the time, laughed his butt off at the old man.

I just saw this post. Here is the picture that Renae took of the gathering. If only Mr Rainey would have been here then we could have got a pictures of him from the front.

Max and Eric are on the left, then me, next is Marty and Diane and then Lou.

No knife spinning, Volcanos. or catching egg shells in my hat. Just food and good conversation.

Attachments

• IMG_6182.JPG
    IMG_6182.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom