mini robot vacuum for your rv?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattias1

does anyone use a mini robot vacuum for their RV? Not looking for a full featured one like we have at home - just a small unit with a dust bin (doesn't need to be self emptying) that I can plug in to recharge that will get the dirt and stuff when we need.

What does everyone use? The reviews on the ones that I have found say they are more of a toy than an actual useable vacuum!

does anyone use a mini robot vacuum for their RV? Not looking for a full featured one like we have at home - just a small unit with a dust bin (doesn't need to be self emptying) that I can plug in to recharge that will get the dirt and stuff when we need.

What does everyone use? The reviews on the ones that I have found say they are more of a toy than an actual useable vacuum!
It's 2-300 sq. ft total.

We used a dust buster type for small stuff, had a stand alone house vac, but usually used the central vac in the coach.

Besides, there was so little carpet in our coaches that it was a two minute job, or less, maybe another minute for the rugs, though a broom for the tile and a periodic touch with a mop took a short time too.

I can safely say that, given how our Roomba does at home ()love it), I'm not sure it would be very useful in the coach.

We have a built-in central vac. Most of the coach is tile, so we sweep with a broom and push the pile into the vacuum’s sweep inlet. The vac has a long hose attachment so we can get all the way into the cab or all the way to the rear of the coach if needed.

Thanks all! Does anyone use a small (like 7") robot vacuum that they can just set and let run while they are packing etc.?

Use your favourite search engine and look for "compact robot vacuums". Find a few sites that "review" these appliances. Then look them up on Amazon and read the reviews that customers have posted. I would not ask here. If you have a dog or cat, make sure you get a vacuum that can handle the hair. It's amazing what our short haired dog puts out.

We've just got a couple of throw rugs that we toss outside and shake out. The rest is handled in less than 5 minutes with a broom. Our TT is only 160 sqft. Take out the area of our queen sized bed, sink, fridge and cabinets, and there's not much floor to sweep, but more than enough room to move around in. ;)
Safe travels and All the best

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millsk
Back
Top Bottom