Miracle Commode Cleaner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

I am always looking for ways to use one product for more than one purpose, thereby saving storage space in our motorhome.  There was an interesting article in CheeepHousekeeper where the least likely product has a secret dual capability.

After the Easter Holidays or any Holiday Celebration, it's not unusual that instant aerosol whipping cream is left over in the fridge.  It so happens the aerosol propellant in aerosol whipping cream contains oxygenated particles in colloidal suspension which act like those Oxygen type cleaning products.  The stabilizers in the whipping cream simulate the surfactant properties of traditional cleaners, which act as grease cutters.

The surprise is that aerosol whipping cream makes the tedious task of cleaning toilet bowls a much easier and more pleasant task.  Just spray a liberal amount of whipping cream product into the commode and let stand.  The pleasant aroma of the product will introduce a natural fragrance into the room while the cleaning properties of the product go to work.

Instead of tossing that leftover can of aerosol whipping cream into the trash, try giving it new life by using it for this innovative purpose.

Remember, the onset of April is the signal for Spring Cleaning!!!

Steve,

I can just imagine this scene.  Honey don't use all  of the whip cream I need some to clean the toi;et.  Reply; Yes Dear ;D ;D ;D

Seriously we are looking forward to your follow up report on this.

Steve said:
After the Easter Holidays or any Holiday Celebration, it's not unusual that instant aerosol whipping cream is left over in the fridge.? It so happens the aerosol propellant in aerosol whipping cream contains oxygenated particles in colloidal suspension which act like those Oxygen type cleaning products.?

Paat has aonther alternative, use good ole classic coke just like you would any other cleaner.  the carbonic acid works fine!!

Jim

Jim,

Coke in the commode!!?

Would you happen to be funnin' me on this April Fools Day???

:D ;D ;)

OK Jim, but as I'm sure you've already guessed the whipping cream was indeed an April Foool joke. But it might just work!!  ;D

I wonder if the low fat stuff works.  Sometimes that's all you can get in the stores.

--pat

What bothers me is how the subject of toilet bowl cleaner can make me hungry.  I could mainline whipped cream, but it has to be the real thing. 

--pat

Back
Top Bottom