Moab Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BruceinFL said:
What's the big deal about Moab?

I used to think the same Bruce - until we visited Moab for the first time last year. In addition to the awesome scenery, a multitude of off-road trails and numerous hikes, there are many other available activities. Of course, there's also the great group of folks who attend the rally. Try it some time, you might like it  ;D

Jim Dick said:
Attached are photos from Arches National Park and the Moab area. The hike to Delicate Arch is similar to the one for Corona & Bowtie. I think they scenery and arch at Corona is better. :)

Jim

The shot Tenacity has a much stronger sky than the other 2. Did you change filters and what were you using ??? ???

Bruce out here you can see the scenery without having to drive to all of it like you do in FL?????

Tom said:
Great photos again Jim.

BTW is Park Avenue accessed via the foot trail that starts at the turnaround at the far end of Arches NP?

Thanks, Tom.

Park Avenue is the first trail after entering the park. It's on the left. You can hike down the canyon and come out at Courthouse Towers which is what we did. We left two cars at Courthouse so we didn't have to climb back up. ;D

BernieD said:
Jim Dick said:
Attached are photos from Arches National Park and the Moab area. The hike to Delicate Arch is similar to the one for Corona & Bowtie. I think they scenery and arch at Corona is better. :)

Jim

The shot Tenacity has a much stronger sky than the other 2. Did you change filters and what were you using ??? ???

Bernie,

I was using a polarizing filter and the sky varies depending on the angle from the sun.

Jim Dick said:
BernieD said:
Jim Dick said:

Jim

Bernie,

I was using a polarizing filter and the sky varies depending on the angle from the sun.

Jim

Thanks, that sky color was superb, along with the rest of the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom