More photo albums added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[quote author=ArdraF]Senior moment???[/quote]

LOL Ardra, I think I get many of those moments.

The second CM rally at Estes Park was when we did a virtual baby shower for the Rasures on Wed. during the Virtual Campfire.  After the rally was over Ned and I took all the gifts to Dallas to give to the Rasures.  They came to the coach to open the gifts and then they treated us to dinner for bringing the gifts from Estes Park.

Lorna:

Tom and I only attended one Centermost Rally, and it wasn't the first.  The Rasure shower was the year before we attended.  So, if we didn't attend the second rally, was there a third?  We'll have to count on the Brewers to tell us which year they were married!  :D  That was the one we attended.

Margi

Margi

I believe there was a third one.  We attended the second one only.

Tom and Margi said:
Tom and I only attended one Centermost Rally, and it wasn't the first.  The Rasure shower was the year before we attended.  So, if we didn't attend the second rally, was there a third?   We'll have to count on the Brewers to tell us which year they were married!   That was the one we attended.

The Brewers were Married July 4, 1997 and then went to Centermost. We think that one was Centermost 1.

Betty

[quote author=Tom and Margi]The Rasure shower was the year before we attended. ....  We'll have to count on the Brewers to tell us which year they were married! That was the one we attended.[/quote]

OK Margi, now I'm really confused....

Since Betty says they were married in 1997, and you attended that same year, that would mean the Rasure's baby shower was 1996. But, Ned & Lorna attended only in 1998 and took photos of the Rasure's shower. 
???

Tom said:
OK Margi, now I'm really confused....

Since Betty says they were married in 1997, and you attended that same year, that would mean the Rasure's baby shower was 1996. But, Ned & Lorna attended only in 1998 and took photos of the Rasure's shower. 
???

Me, too!  :D :D :D  Memory has never been my strong point.  ;)

Now I know we went in 1997, thanks to Brewers' wedding date, but I don't know if that was the first, second or third.  I give up!  :D

Margi

[quote author=Tom and Margi]I give up![/quote]

LOL Margi. I want to say "me too", but I spent a career nailing down facts. Old habits die hard  :(

A big thanks to Chet for emailing me a bunch of photos. As a result, we now have an album for the NE 2000 rally held in Portland, ME. Chet also sent me other photos from the SE 2001 rally, and I'll get those added shortly.

Chet is keeping me busy; I've just added an album for the SE 2002 Fall rally with Chet's photos.

Do you want more?  I have photos from the SE Rallies in 2000, 2002, 10/2007 and 05/2008.

It would be nice to fill in same gaps, especially where we don't have an album for a specific rally. TIA.

I didn't meet Roger and Chris Potie, so excuse me for being confused again. Would someone check these two photos and confirm if they're the same people. Might be the beard and changed hairstyle that are confusing me. TIA.

1.  Here.

2.  Here.

Both are the Poties.  The second I believe is at the Sunspot solar observatory during our rally in Ruidoso.

I'll zip up the other rally photos and upload them this afternoon.

ArdraF said:
Tom, you're absolutely correct!  I even wrote QZ on my note.  Obviously Peter has been at Quartzsite too, not just Moab.  Senior moment???

ArdraF

IIRC, Peter was at QZ either before or between his attendance at Moab.

Thanks Len. As you see, you and Jo are significant contributors to the gallery. I took the opportunity to create separate categories of albums, for rallies vs trip reports vs other events, in place of one long list of albums. I'll add more categories if/when it makes sense.

FWIW we left a lot of photos behind in the old CS library, and it's taking time to re-build. The project hasn't had the attention it deserves, and I tend to work on it in spurts, e.g. when someone posts some photos of a trip.

I hasten to add that I was able to grab virtually all our files form the old place and they have been placed in our current library, many of them re-formatted.

Thanks Ned. For whatever reason, the images in 3 of the 4 folders won't open/can't be viewed. Tried a second download and several decompressions (using Zip Genius), also different image viewers, but get the same result each time. Photos in a fourth folder are viewable. Any clues?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom