Moving up from tent camping....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HarleyMick

Hi,

My name is Mick and my wife is Mary Lynn.  We have been tent campers for 20 years, raising 3 kids as campers.  The youngest is 21 and the last one still in college.  We have decided to combine our two loves of camping and motorcyle riding into a single adventure.  We just purchased our first camper.  It is a 2003 Wanderer Pak Rat TH. It has 8 ft of camper with pop-out bed, and 8 ft of open rear toy (Harley Electraglide) hauling trailer.  I am pulling it with my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab V8.  Towing package , electric brake control and WD hitch should help.  We are planning our first weekend camping next week (to a motorcycle rally, of course).  I'll let you know how the trip turned out when we get back. Nice Forum Community... I have enjoyed reading the messages.....Happy Camping.....

Mick

Hi Mick and welcome. Congratulations on the Pack Rat. Do you have a photo of it to share?

Hi Mick and Mary Lynn,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new rig.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome....No photos yet, but soon...  I can hardly wait for the weekend and our first trip...... ;D
Great Forum....I enjoy reading the discussions.  Hopefully I will be able to contribute more later..

Mick

Back
Top Bottom