MSIE spell checker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

If you use the MSFT browser, the Google toolbar has a great spellchecker.  It works in any window the browser is looking at.

We also added the Yahoo toolbar and it lets us browse with tabs.

Smoky said:
If you use the MSFT browser, the Google toolbar has a great spellchecker.  It works in any window the browser is looking at.

We also added the Yahoo toolbar and it lets us browse with tabs.

MSIE 7 now FINALLY lets you use tabs to browse.  Although I wouldn't download it for at least a year.  Give MS time to fix most of the major security holes. 

Not to fan the flames of the browser wars but Firefox/Mozilla has had tabbed browsing for years now.  No need to download any toolbar. 

Smoky said:
wonder why this got split away from the original thread?

Smoky, it had no relevance to the original discussion which was specifically talking about the recent major upgrade to our forum software and a feature that was not working (since fixed). Various browsers have built-in spell checking, but the discussion in question was focused on the spell checking feature of the forum software which should (and does) work across all browsers.

I'll gladly delete this topic when you've had a chance to read my response to your question.

Back
Top Bottom