My front door lock doesn't lock when using the red lever from the inside, but locks only from the outside.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same happed to me a while back. I took the latch off the door and found that the 4 tiny screws inside were very loose. So i tightened them and put some red loctite on them as suggested by this very forum.

Also be carefull, when you open it up there may be a paper tag on the inside that falls out, you need that, it is your lock code. When it gets aged the glue on it fails sometimes and it can fall out and its easy to miss seeing it fall out, i almost didnt catch mine. So watch for it... :)

I have another lock problem. This time my bathroom door lock came out and I dont know how to put it back. Actually id really want to upgrade it. This is a Keystone Hideout 2016. Can one put any type of door lock on this bathroom door?

Replace them. The outside locks are really cheaply made. When they break its time for a new one. The bath door is stsndard off the shelf household stuff.

Just like a lock set you would buy for your house, 2 pieces that are screwed together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom