My new RV is a . . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am a new second ownerof 2021 entegra vision 27a. it has 50 amp service. the sales listing says it has a 1000 watt inverter but i cant find it. any help where it is located is appreciated. thanks

i am a new second ownerof 2021 entegra vision 27a. it has 50 amp service. the sales listing says it has a 1000 watt inverter but i cant find it. any help where it is located is appreciated. thanks
The switch for the inverter is below the thermostat in the kitchen, where the furnace temp and mode are set.

The unit itself I hear is part of the transfer box with the converter.

Here are some photos that will help find tricky stuff to find:

Bathroom AC Outlet:
bathroomAC.JPG

TV stuff:
TVCableswitch.JPG
The circuit breakers and fuses are at the front of the King bed, down low.
fusesandCBs.JPG

Inverter switch:
inverterswitch.JPG

-Don- Ladson, SC

The inverter should be located in the left front compartment, adjacent to the battery compartment.

The inverter should be located in the left front compartment, adjacent to the battery compartment.
Not in my RV. The house battery is in an outside compartment with the propane tank, under the kitchen. In the compartment in front of that is only the solar controller, no inverter.

I just now double checked. It's cold out here this morning!

-Don- in cold (31F) Ladson, SC

What are you seeing/admiring on your trip in South Carolina?
Up here, I probably saw more swamp than I saw in Florida! But it's too cold for the gators to be out. Other than that, this place is much like other towns. Easy to get around in for the most part, but traffic is quite heavy in some areas. I guess the stuff we should expect around North Charleston.

It rained here last night and very heavy. I think it hailed too, as it sure made a lot of noise pounding on my RV.

Today is overcast and 47F right now here in N. Charleston I am having breakfast in a Wendy's six miles from the KOA I am staying at. I like their Breakfast Baconator Combo meal and I needed my fix!

-Don- N. Charleston, SC

Today is overcast and 47F right now here in N. Charleston
North of you where hubby and I are in Maryland, it is 25 degrees and feels like 18 degrees. The wind is steady at 20mph. The woodstove is kicking. There is a little snow on the ground.

Have you met up with your motorcycle friends there yet?

Where are you heading next?

Have you met up with your motorcycle friends there yet?

Where are you heading next?
Yes, that was on Saturday, Jan 8th. We met at a BBQ place five miles away from my KOA.

Next, I will be back in the FL Panhandle, if I don't decide to stop somewhere in GA first. I only drove though GA on the freeway nonstop all the way. I never saw any part of it.

I am thinking about stopping for a few days somewhere in southern GA. Anybody have any recommendations for a good place for me to stay for a few days in southern GA?

-Don- N. Charleston, SC

I just made a reservation at the KOA in Tifton, GA for four nights. So, I will see a little of GA which is just 90 miles above Live Oak, FL.

-Don- Ladson, SC

Congratulations .
Looks like a clone to our 29S. (2019)
If you need any advice or help working out any kinks or upgrades, feel free to look me up.
We did the following so far:
Chf
Safe T Steer
Amp L Start
Snap Pads
Tpms
Upgraded Queen Mattress
Patriot Supplemental Brake (toad)
Blue Ox Tow Bar
Yakima Bike Rack (in-progress)
Glass Wall Tile, restroom (in progress)
Rear Track Bar (on list)
Sumo Springs,front (on list)
Custom Chf Plates

When they sell an RV, they always seem to try to get customers to buy extra stuff such as "MultiSeal" for the tires, "paint and fabric protection" and a "travel protection plan" and other such nonsense (I assume it's all nonsense). I tell them I want to ask in an RV Forum about this stuff first before deciding and then they tell me I have to decide right now because the motorhome is going into the service shop right away.

I don't like being pressured for such, so that was an automatic "no" from me on everything they offered.

But now I will ask anyway . . .is any of the stuff they offered worth the extra expense?

And what do they really do in the service shop with newly sold RVs when you don't want any of the extra stuff? Is any of it really necessary? They say they check everything and such. What is really happening?

-Don- Reno, NV

We passed all those extras they love to put in front of you on sign your life away day.
Nothing is of any value, imho.
Tire treatment?
Fabric treatment?
Paint protection?
Travel Insurance?
You already have 2 years (Jayco)
5 Years Ford ( Driveline)
3 Years Ford (Chassis)
Check Coach Insurance Policy, check to see that you have( glass coverage).

Chasing TV cables (unsuccessful) the other night I found my inverter as well as my transfer switch.

They are both under the king bed just behind the AC CBs and DC fuses. Left up the mattress and remove the four screws holding the wood cover down on the right side. Remove the cover and you will see the inverter on the left, the transfer box more in the middle behind it.

-Don- Mayo, FL

I saw another Vison 70 today! About a mile from the NM/AZ border in I-10. I was in the left lane; he was in the right lane. I passed him and honked. First time I used the horn in this thing. I had no idea it was so loud! Did everybody in this forum hear it okay at around 1145 hrs?;)

Very first other Vision I have seen. It looked exactly like this one in every way . . . except I wonder if he still has his awning and all his level pad thingies . . . . .

-Don- OPCNM, AZ

2022 Entegra Vision 27A.

I had no desire to buy an RV today, I only wanted to look.

At first, I had no desire to even look at this one, but I did anyway and instantly fell in love with it. Makes me want to sell both my houses, 9 out of ten motorcycles, etc., and then full time.

Just a little longer than I wanted, but it is easy to drive and such. I have already driven it around a bit at the RV dealer large lot.

I could not find anything I didn't like with it. Doesn't have the cheap feel of the Thor Axis. Looks very high quality inside, IMO. Has ways to deal with my lith battery and such. I decided I will have two separate 12V systems in this RV. I will add my lith converter and lith battery and 4KW inverter to run my ham gear, MW oven and such and not touch the stock stuff.

I don't think this RV comes with an inverter, but didn't spend a lot of time looking. It does have solar, and a large two way refrigerator.

See attached photo of my new RV.

$161,500.00 out the door. I will pick it up on the 15th of this month. I watched them put in the "sold" signs today.

-Don- Reno, NV
I bought a 2022 Entegra Vision 27A 6 weeks ago. It was a nightmare. The generator would only run for about 2 minutes, in Texas during this heat you have to run it while you are driving to stay cool. Both cab windows were loud; the drivers side was just SCREAMING! We wore ear plugs and yelled at each other. All of the cabinets flew open as you were driving. The kitchen drain leaked dirty dish water down into both cabinets below it. A 3/4" piece of paint just flaked off. I made a list of 11 things and took it back to the dealer. The dealer has had it for 11 days so far and they haven't even looked at it. It was NOT FUN driving a Screaming Hot box down the freeway. You can guess how my wife feels about it. I am already looking into the lemon laws.

Back
Top Bottom