myrtle beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roditsk

Has anyone stayed at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach?  It is about 12 hours from us, and we like the idea (for next winter) that we can store the trailer there if we like it.  We are in Northeast Pa, and looking to get more use out of it during the winter months.  Thanks!

It is big and very nice. We have stayed there several times and found it good. Golf carts are everywhere during the busy season ( Summer) . It is close to the action and you should enjoy it.

Thank you for your reply.  What should we ask for when looking for a site--while we'd love to be oceanfront, we'd need sewer hook up with the 4 kids if possible!  Thanks again!

Check out their web site (probably oceanlakes.com) and I believe they have a campground map available online.  We have stayed there a few times, usually within a short walk from the beach with an ocean view.  The sites were all full hookup.

Yes they have Beach Front with full hookups. Better make a reservation early because they fill up fast. You can do it online at
www.oceanlakes.com.

Plenty things for kids to do. Have fun.

I didn't know I could make reservations online--it looked like we had to call.  Please let me know if I'm missing something on the website.  Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamiluu
Back
Top Bottom