Nascar races...Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[quote author=Lariat Trucker]

There are numerous activities that defy explination and NASCAR racing is probably in the top 25 of that list. I can tell you that every race we have attended has given us an experience of some sort. Sometimes it's just not necessary to justify or explain why something is something just go with it.
[/quote]

Actually I was only partially correct in my prior post.. I spoke of why I'm very anti-football.  (in response to someone comparing NASCAR to FOOTBALL)  now the NASCAR side of the post

NASCAR rules encourage drivers and their teams to get the max from the minimum on their cars. They encourage improved fuel efficency (fewer pit stops) more precise tuning (Likewise) better control (Fewer crashes) and more  Several improvements in automotive technology have come straight off the track at NASCAR.. even simple things, like the rear view mirror came off the Track, either NASCAR or INDY,  Improvements in nearly every aspect of autos and auto safety translates into more speed and better control on the track so the folks at the track hone for the best of the best.

Sure beats butting heads

Back
Top Bottom