Neewbie RV'ers-what questions do we ask of dealer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

westy

Greetings!
? My name is Jim Westemeier. My wife Mary and I just purchased our first RV. ?We are to pick it up at the dealer's location on Friday, July 28th-a new Jayco Flight 5th wheel camper. ?The dealer promises to "show us all we need to know" about the trailer, but I don't want to miss asking important questions, he may not volunteer. ?Any suggestions as to questions to ask about operational issues, maintenance, or towing issues? ?We plan to "test out" things in our on driveway first....any suggestions or ideas to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. ?We look forward to becoming full-fledged RV'ers and logging into this web site frequently.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.....

Hi Jim,

Click the Library button above, select Checklists and click Motorhome Delivery Checklist. Although created for a motorhome, you can ignore the "cockpit" and engine related stuff, but much of the rest will apply to your purchase.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Tom has provided information as to where to find the delivery check out lists.  Please let us know how the delivery goes. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abrown666
Back
Top Bottom