Never have I ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love corn dog I guess the best one that I have tried so far is in South Korea. I prefer having mozzarella cheese inside than a hotdog. 
Now, I am craving for it but my pug reminds me that it is time to sleep as he is already in dreamland on his dog bed -- he snore so loud.

My kids love them, I won't touch one with a 10 foot pole! I love hot dogs but try not to eat those either, they're barely food. But corn dogs, yuck lol, who even came up with that?!

I don't know what scrapple is, but I'm certainly about to Google it lol

Gizmo, lack of money, ability to fly, space, etc is no reason not to have a helicopter ?  I planned on taking a ride in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon or Vegas or something but then the $2,800 in car repairs put that dream on hold. That and a hot air balloon are on my lists still.

Aw, Amanda.  And I thought you had a sense of adventure.  When I was working at the radio station we'd set up a booth at the county fair each year and broadcast from there during the run of the fair.

My job was to set up and  tear down the booth, then hang out with the DJs during the broadcasts in case there was a technical issue.  That left plenty of time to chow down on yummy fair food.  Corn Dogs on a Stick, flame roasted corn on the cob on a stick dipped into a vat of molten butter.  Chinese vegetable rolls on a stick (see the pattern here?)

BBQ tri-tip sandwiches and cinnamon rolls or funnel cakes for desert.  Good eatin' for sure!

I just looked up scrapple lol, ewwwwww, that makes me want to be a vegetarian lol, which says a lot because I'm a hunter at home, being on the road and not hunting this year is killing me!

RVMommaTo6 said:
I just looked up scrapple lol, ewwwwww, that makes me want to be a vegetarian lol, which says a lot because I'm a hunter at home, being on the road and not hunting this year is killing me!

My wife calls it Crapple.  Obviously she's not a fan.....

Oldgator73 said:
I eat raw oysters and raw fish. I ate stuff in Japan I can?t even describe. I eat smoked oysters from a tin. I eat raw beef. I don?t think a corn dog every now and then will kill me.
I ate stick (corn) dogs in Japan. It's a late night street food there 

When I worked nights in Los Angeles, my favorite late night food was Original Tommy's chili burger with onions.  You could get extra chili on the hamburger at no charge and they'd stand the hamburger on end in the paper wrapper and fill it to the brim with extra chili.  This gave more than enough chili to spoon out and cover the fries.

You could just order chili fries, but they were $2 more expensive than plain fries.

Lou Schneider said:
When I worked nights in Los Angeles, my favorite late night food was Original Tommy's chili burger with onions.  You could ask for extra chili on the hamburger at no charge and they'd stand the hamburger on end in the wrapper and fill it to the rim with extra chili.  This gave more than enough chili to spoon out and cover the fries.

You could just order chili fries, but they were $2 more expensive than plain fries.
Lol I love a god deal!

RVMommaTo6 said:

It's best when you make it yourself.....pan fried crispy with real maple syrup....... I'm southern, still like it !!

A trip to the county fair isn't complete until I've had a corn dog with a nice dollop of mustard while watching the truck pull!  ;)

RVMommaTo6 said:
Gizmo, lack of money, ability to fly, space, etc is no reason not to have a helicopter ?  I planned on taking a ride in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon or Vegas or something but then the $2,800 in car repairs put that dream on hold. That and a hot air balloon are on my lists still.

I think you meant Gizmo100 my brother from a different mother.

Lou Schneider said:
When I worked nights in Los Angeles, my favorite late night food was Original Tommy's chili burger with onions.  You could get extra chili on the hamburger at no charge and they'd stand the hamburger on end in the paper wrapper and fill it to the brim with extra chili.  This gave more than enough chili to spoon out and cover the fries.

A short while after moving to Los Angeles, I was introduced to the Original Tommy's chili burger.  Have to admit, when you're young and not awash in cash, Tommy's was a pretty good place to chow down. 

Now corn dogs is another thing that IMHO is best left to the younger generations.  Back in the day, they were almost a staple.  And at the Minnesota State Fair, you could find one blindfolded. 

Gizmo said:
I think you meant Gizmo100 my brother from a different mother.

Go easy on them Gizmo.....They think all Gizmo's look alike. Maybe we should start an awareness group for the forum ;D

Oldgator73 said:
I almost fell out of a helicopter once.

I beg to differ....You were being pushed.. ;D ;D ;D

RVMommaTo6 said:
Eaten a corn dog

(this thread thanks to my kids eating corn dogs right now and wanting me to just try it... Nope, no thanks.)
Don't you like corn bread Amanda? That's all the corn dog is, a weiner wrapped in corn bread and fried (or baked, depending on the particular source). I like them, with or without mustard, but just as in so many other things I like I have to minimize my intake these days of carbs, fats, sugars, etc. though I'll occasionally splurge.

I do like hot dogs. And corn bread. And mustard. And food on a stick. But that particular combination sounds nasty lol, at this point it's a matter of sticking to my guns to never try one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reggiejay1591
Back
Top Bottom