New from New Brunswick Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna H

Hi,

We currently have a 2011 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 197fbh (this is our 2nd summer with it) and will be trading it for a 2013 Keystone Zinger 231fb.

He wanted a bed you can walk around and a bigger bathroom. Hoping this next trailer will be as good of quality as what we have now.

Below is our old and the new

Attachments

• 21F70B36-8059-43AA-8A0C-E8A1EEB0B7BF.jpeg
    21F70B36-8059-43AA-8A0C-E8A1EEB0B7BF.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 5B22618A-A86C-487D-B688-FC95B11B96AC.jpeg
    5B22618A-A86C-487D-B688-FC95B11B96AC.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 3
Travel in health. I hope you are allowed to leave NB.
Matt
Thank you Matt!

We can leave NB to go to certain provinces but right now would have to self-isolate for 14 days upon returning. This may change on July 1st. In the meantime a lot of beautiful places to see in New Brunswick 😊

We have visited New Brunswick from the U.S. only a handful of times. We await the day that we're allowed to return. Beautiful area, wonderful people.
msw3113 I hope you can visit the Atlantic Provinces soon. Possibly July 1st 🤞. We have met wonderful, friendly people from the USA during our travels here. Stay safe

I visited New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia about five years ago. Enjoyed the river that flowed backwards half of the time, near St. John, and also Bay of Fundy. Hoping Canada opens up so I can get into Ontario and do some research on great-grandparents this summer!!!

I visited New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia about five years ago. Enjoyed the river that flowed backwards half of the time, near St. John, and also Bay of Fundy. Hoping Canada opens up so I can get into Ontario and do some research on great-grandparents this summer!!!
Hi JudyJB,
Sounds like it will be an interesting trip to Ontario once you can get there. Searching family genealogy can be very interesting. Possibly the reversing falls in Saint John? The Bay of Fundy is beautiful and great seafood as well. Fingers crossed that you can get into Canada soon 🤞. In the meantime stay safe and happy camping

Hi JudyJB,
Sounds like it will be an interesting trip to Ontario once you can get there. Searching family genealogy can be very interesting. Possibly the reversing falls in Saint John? The Bay of Fundy is beautiful and great seafood as well. Fingers crossed that you can get into Canada soon 🤞. In the meantime stay safe and happy camping
I am from Detroit and all my my grandparents were born in Ontario, mostly just across the border in Sarnia or Hamilton, but there is one set of great-grandparents I want to find where they were married. There is a very good family research facility i want to visit in case they can help me find marriage records. A few years ago, I went up to Meaford and then into the North Bay area and found info on those relatives.

Our nephew is in Alberta and my daughter is in Toronto.

New Brunswick and the Atlantic Provinces are beautiful. A little bit of everything and great seafood 😊

I am from Detroit and all my my grandparents were born in Ontario, mostly just across the border in Sarnia or Hamilton, but there is one set of great-grandparents I want to find where they were married. There is a very good family research facility i want to visit in case they can help me find marriage records. A few years ago, I went up to Meaford and then into the North Bay area and found info on those relatives.
JudyJB,

I hope that you are able to come to Canada this summer to continue to trace your family tree and maybe meet some long lost relatives

Back
Top Bottom