New from Yucaipa ,Ca.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

user909

new to RVing, starting with small 15ft Yukon Wilderness by Fleetwood
looking forward to all the useful info from frllow rv'ers

Attachments

• IMG_1915-1.JPG
    IMG_1915-1.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 52
Welcome to the forum!  I noticed you have a ramp instead of steps which seems like it would come in handy when carrying stuff inside or out of the trailer.  I also like the campground in the picture.  Which campground is it?

Happy camping!

totally forgot about the ramp, that's for out dogs, 2 basset hounds, my wife finds it easier than the steps to.
The camp ground is Joshua Tree  http://www.nps.gov/jotr/index.htm

Ron

Attachments

• IMG_1920-1.JPG
    IMG_1920-1.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 18
Joshua Tree is what I was thinking based on some pictures.    I know that a couple of the CGs in Joshua Tree have those big rocks but I don't remember which ones.  Do you recall the name of the actual campground the picture was taken at?  The desert is on my To-Do list.  :)

Belle
Black Rock
Cottonwood
Hidden Valley
Indian Cove
Jumbo Rocks
Ryan
Sheep Pass
White Tank

It was the "Belle" campground
My wife and I are getting ready to go back again soon for some night time photography

Thanks for the information.  I like what I have seen of Belle from online pictures.  Someday I will make it there too.

We went to Anza Borrego State Park last weekend and had a great time, even though it was just a bit toasty.  You are within striking distance of that one too.  We actually saw some Big Horn Sheep while we were there.  Joshua Tree is on my list for this winter.  Homie don't do desert in the summer.

You are also within easy driving distance from a lot of decent state beaches.  The only trouble with those is you have to reserve literally six months in advance to get a weekend spot.

user909 said:
new to RVing, starting with small 15ft Yukon Wilderness by Fleetwood
looking forward to all the useful info from frllow rv'ers

Welcome, Yucaipa has a great county park, we are headed there next weekend and will take a drive up to the Oak Glen area for apples and apple pie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom