New JayFeatcher 29A!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

campn4kids

We finally found one... and bought it!!!  ;D The new 2007 Jayco JayFeather 29A was the answer to our large family camping needs. It has the quad bunks, LOTS of storage, and a wonderful u-shaped dinette. The queen slide on the end is a hard shell with roomy cabinets overhead. The couch is also a slide, adding additional floor space to the kitchen. Both slides are electric... no manual pull-out! It has ducted AC... another plus we were not expecting. The double wardrobe across from the bath offers tremendous storing. The couch has two built in cup holders at each end... another PLUS with kids. The enterainment center is also roomy and in a practical location. My kids LOVE the outside entertainment center which include a Jenson radio w/ CD player and additional outlets for gameboy enthusiast. Dry weight is 5190, tounge weight is 560 (I think). We had to go to Staunton VA, Rule RV, to find this one. We looked from SC to NY for one. Got a great deal and the staff could not have been nicer! Let me know if you need more info. I have some photos that I will post later on a web page, or e-mail me and I will send them on to you.

Now you need to head out camping  and as Larry the Cable guy says  ---- Get er done.    Good luck and congrats.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom