New Member & 2-Yr Full-timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Scrambler

Class-C Four Winds/Slide-Out on Ford E-450/V10 Pulling a 7x16-Ft Enclosed Trailer with Motorcycle; RZR; Bicycles; Kayak and extra gear.

Started in Wisconsin and spent 2017 in Alaska, Yukon, BC, Idaho.........then to Florida and many points in-between. Just left southern CA and now in Pocatello.........Headed to WI for the summer. Wife Carol is Assistant Nature-Center Host @ Kohler-Andre State Park during July. I have several motorcycle projects parked in storage and travel to the Bonneville Salt-Flats for Landspeed Racing.......currently hold 6 AMA  records.

We have daughters, siblings, and other relatives in 8 states plus a few friends in various locations..........so traveling seems to fit our needs for the next few years while we have our health and can still DO things.......Someday it will be time to ride the bus........but not quite yet ;) ;)
We tend to travel the back-roads and boon-dock when possible. A few family members also have RVs and we tend to avoid big cities. We are striving to visit all of the National Parks and have revisited a few during different seasons.  Will look around this forum for tips and info.

Hi and welcome.  Good to have another experienced voice in the mix.

If you go into your profile you can add your set up details into your signature which makes it easier for responses to any questions.

Sounds like you are living the dream.

Safe travels.

Hi there Scrambler and welcome. Were you at Bonneville for Speedweek this summer? I went (to watch) for the first time and loved it! Hope to go back sometime.

BacktoPA...........I hope to attend the SCTA Speedweek event to see the cars...........I compete for AMA records at the BMST (Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials) and currently have 6 records in the book.

6 Kids :) :) :)  10-month trip 8)  We like to boon-dock and look for places with a view.........but occasionally a Walmart or a truckstop will do. BLM & National Fish & Wildlife places offer solitude and scenery. We only make reservations for places like Yellowstone or Yosemite. Carol endures my motorcycle events and museums.........but she often rides on the bike with me to avoid traffic and parking problems. 

Back
Top Bottom