New Member from Atlanta-Land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

careyd38

Hi everyone from Canton, Georgia! My wife and I have decided that 2013 will be the year we become RV'ers! We're empty nesters in our early 50's who will soon be grandparents! We both camped with our families back in the 1970's and it's interesting to see all the advancements since then. This forum is wonderful - we're trying to decide which route to go - motorized or TT. Either way we can't wait!!

WELCOME! That can be a hard decision. If you look around you can find a good buy this time of year on a class a motorhome that can be bought for less than some late model pickups. You can find some for less than a later model 5th wheel. Just my 2 cents. Good luck

I'm still a working stiff so for the foreseeable future we'll be weekend campers with maybe an extended week or two yearly. Plan on visiting my parents in North Carolina and brothers in Florida and Tennessee on those longer trips.

Well if you head North East on I-85 I'm 3 miles from Georgia (in SC) Take exit 4, double back a mile on the south service road (Can be confusing you turn onto the service road half way up the ramp).  A wee bit past the stop sign (100-200 yards) turn left.

We have a few Trailers with 4-Sale signs, I think even a motor home with a 3-Sale sign, parked around here.  The park is carolina Landing (you can google it) in FairPlay. You can call Janie (the guard) and she can contact the rig owners if you want to come tour.

There is a risk in private re-sale, but alas, with some dealers it's not much better.

NOTE: I myself am not selling anything at the moment..  But I can assist you once you decide. (Can't much help with the decision)  I'm hear through Jan 5, then I'll be gone for a week, back for 2, this pattern continues till Easter at least.

Back
Top Bottom