New member Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
soazlaney said:
Hi, We have just ordered a Salem 4012B to keep on our property in the Az White Mountains.? I have been reading and learning a lot from all of you.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle. Any chance you would be able to join us at the Quartzsite RV Forum rally in January?

soazlaney said:
Hi, We have just ordered a Salem 4012B to keep on our property in the Az White Mountains.  I have been reading and learning a lot from all of you.
We live in the East Valley (Gilbert, AZ) and were thinking of going up to the white mountains this weekend.  We really enjoyed our drive through there last month.  If you go to anything local to Arizona drop on line on the forum.  Would love to meet some forum members.

Love your picture.  Our place is in Nutrioso.  That is between Springerville and Alpine.  It is beautiful country. We go up during the summer and maybe once during the winter to see the snow.  We live in Sahuarita which is outside Tucson. We don't travel with the trailer.  Someday I would love to, but hubby is a workaholic. Maybe we could connect sometime when we are both going to be up there. Thanks for the welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom