New member here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ramblin Reflections

We are new to the forum. Thanks for having us! We are full-time RVers and have been living this lifestyle for the past 2 1/2 years. We have a 2021 Grand Design Reflection 337 and love everything about it. I come from a background of doing Auto Body repair for 25 years and I also owned a handyman business for quite a few years when we located to the mountains of Colorado from Georgia, where I grew up. My wife is the techno geek and does a lot with computers. She's the numbers person. We have been traveling the US the past couple of years after our sons moved out and joined the military. We have been to almost every state in the contiguous US since that time. I think we are only missing 6? Hopefully we will see those before we decide to put down roots again. We were planning on ticking off most of the remaining states this summer but we have encountered some health problems with extended family, so we are in holding pattern as caregiver until they stabilize. We started a YouTube channel, Ramblin Reflections, to document our travels and travails about 6 months ago. We are still a very small channel and have no expectations that we will ever be big YouTubers. But it's fun to share our adventures and I love to help with problems someone may have with their rig if my experience offers any assistance. So thank you for having us and we look forward to meeting all of you.

Hi & welcome! It's great to have another experience RVer onboard to contribute to the group knowledge base. Feel free to jump into the conversations here.

Welcome to the best RV forum on the net. Always have room for more techies to help us out. Sounds like you’re living the dream. I plan to hopefully in a few years. Thanks for joining.

Welcome Steve! I encourage you to jump into the forums and help everyone as you can. None of us know everything, however with our combined experience and knowledge, as a group, we come close IMO.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's always good to have another experienced voice to add to the mix.

Jump into the conversations any time, and let us know if you need help with anything.

Happy travels.

Welcome to Forums!

We are from the Sunshine State of Florida, on Florida's west coast.
We H.L., Jan, and our RV a 2021 Coachmen Galleria 24FL with Li3.

Welcome to Forums!

Ramblin Reflections

We are from the Sunshine State, on Florida's west coast.

We are H.L. and Jan, the campervan is Greta.

Should you need a USER MANUAL, both Forest River and Coachmen have them online for almost all their brands. Go to the MAIN Page for "Coachmen Campers Click Here to Find your Brand name RV go to the bottom of the page on your left and look for. OWNER'S MANUAL, then look for your brand's YEAR. Be even cooler, and download your complete owner's manual onto an SD card. Here is how to do that for yourself.
Owners Manual Coachmen.jpg

Remember, all Outdoor adventures begin and end with a road trip, drive safely with your family cargo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom