New member in England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rapide561

Hello

I live in England and am currently full timing in a British van - it is laft hand drive though, so I am heading in the right direction.

I'm thinking of a change to an RV, and if I do, will probably come over, stay for a while and then import the RV to England.

I have lots of questions, so will post them when I have worked out the best place to pose them on the forum.

That's all for now

Russell (& Jenny the dog)

Hello Russell,

Welcome to the Forum.  Go ahead ahd post your questions in the place that seems most logical to you; if one of our moderators feels you may get better exposure to your query in a differnt Forum section, we'll move it...(at no extra charge!!) ;D

So have fun and enjoy the Forum, and if you need assistance navigating the Forum software, just ask, and we'll be happy to help.

What type of RV were you considering for the future?

Hi Russell,

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the on going discussions.

Hi - I am looking at something like a Damon Daybreak 3270. I quite like the look of the Damon's and they are fairly popular in the UK.

Russell

Russell

I'm sure that you will get all your questions answered regarding American RV on this form,the library is brill with information.

Also check out this newly formed web site that's membership is made up mostly of persons who have actually exported an RV to the UK.

Here is the link  http://www.rvoa.co.uk/

[edit]To make link live.[/edit]

Hi Russell & Jenny
I hope to be doing the same thing buying a Rv in the US and ship it back to the UK

Regards Paul

I've just done it and you have found the best place for help and advice.  :)

I have found the people on this forum have been fantastic and helped me no end.

Have fun and don't be afraid to ask any question...no matter how dumb it might seem... you'll only get friendly answers from people who have been there and often made the mistakes so you don't have to.  ;D

Have fun (we did)  8)

Andy

Hi Russell
welcome to the site,you will get most your questions answered here for sure.Been doing it every year since 2005 and still learning ,personaly i would love to convert that bus on your MHF avatar
Ian & Doreen

Hi - I would love to convert the twin decker too - ala, when I viewed one very similar to the photo, the headroom was not sufficient inside. I had a permanent stoop and could not stand upright comfortably. The single deck coaches are better for headroom, but would not look as impressive. Imagine the view from an upstairs lounge...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom