New member intro: guitarjan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guitarjan

I am a new member in Michigan. We just bought a 2010 Fleetwood Fiesta Motorhome and are getting it ready to go. It has less than 20,000 miles, but was pretty beat up inside. So far we have repaired and touched up cabinets, installed a new sofa, ordered new skins for the captains chairs, new power awning. Today we are fumigating for  mildew with  nosGuard for RVs and have someone scheduled to go up on roof and check for any issues and seal any needed places. We are also getting a venturi for the generator exhaust. Still need to do some other smaller stuff. We are retirees who are ready to get put on the road.

Our hobbies are playing music (mostly open mics and jams), ballroom dancing, and he races a vintage Formula  Vee. He previously had an old Motorhome he used at the track.

We are interested in finding other amateur musicians for campfire jams. I look forward to learning more about the RV life from this forum.

Everyday, begin again
guitarjan

Welcome to the RV Forum guitarjan

Love playing Guitar...Not great at it but I still enjoy playing.

I'll leave the Dancing to RVMama....I'v got 2 left feet.

I'll leave the Dancing to RVMama....I'v got 2 left feet.

I tell folks that, on the dance floor, I'm like an elephant with 4 left feet  :(

We can get around the floor with a country 2-step.  Used to do round dancing, but mostly forgot the moves now.

RVMommaTo6 said:
End of January/ beginning of February!
It is a date. Dancing is one thing I am pretty good at. I took ballroom lessons in the 7th and 8th grade and went to many high school sock hops. Then in 1989 I discovered country dancing and I went every night for years after that. I absolutely love dancing and I have not been dancing since I hit the road many years ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom