New member Introducing myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klscjms

Newbies from New Hampshire
    Hi. Im Ken. My wife, Cheryl, and I are purchasing a new Tiffin Allegro in a few weeks and will be taking our first trip starting in NC in April. We are excited to begin this new journey.  We are planning to explore the country over the next several years by taking a few trips a year. We look forward to learning about RV life and are thankful for being able to be a part of your group.

Welcome to the RV Forum Ken.

My first suggestion would be to spend a night or two in the RV at home to check everything out and make sure you have the things you need.

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

You are in for some really swell times.  Undoubtedly you will have questions and may even seek advice.  Well........... You have come to the right place.  Our library is chocked full of helpful research materials and our membership is very knowledgable.  We are a friendly bunch and we enjoy helping.

We have many on-line discussions.  Know that you are welcome to participate any time.  It is great way to gain knowledge and make new RV FORUM friends.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't RVed in the past, there is a bit of a steep learning curve. Especially, care and maintenance of the black water tank. Feel free to ask questions. And, as geodrake wisely suggested, check out the forum Library. There is a "library" link near the top of the page. Enjoy!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom