The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AFreece

My wife and I are now in the market for a used Class A Diesel pusher. Hope to purchase in the next 3 months and get started. We are on the East Coast of Florida

Hi and welcome to our forum. We have a number of forum members either living in Florida or spending several months a year there. Feel free to join in any of the discussions or ask any questions we can help with.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Several of us live in various parts of Florida either full time or part time.  One popular winter home is The Great Outdoors RV Resort in Titusville.

In winter there are a significant number of used coaches for private sale among the 1500 residents.  If you're still in the market in November on, let us know and we'll give you a tour.

Where have you looked so far?

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

If you haven't already done so I suggest driving over and visiting Lazy Days in Sneffer Fl where they have a large selection of new and used RV/s.

AFreece said:
My wife and I are now in the market for a used Class A Diesel pusher. Hope to purchase in the next 3 months and get started. We are on the East Coast of Florida

Welcome to the forum. We, too, live on the east coast in Titusville. We live full time in an American Dream diesel pusher. Lazy Days usually has a large selection of used diesels. We have purchased two new coaches from them.

Welcome aboard, Afreece.  Our home base is outside of Ocala, Florida but we spend 6 months a year in our 35 foot gas-powered motorhome - currently in Maine for the summer.

Besides Lazy Days, check out the dealers in the Orlando and Jacksonville areas.  Don't be in a hurry to buy - look over the market carefully.  There are lots of excellent used rigs (which I highly recommend for your first one) and more coming on the market all the time. One will be just right for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom