The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

outdorseygal

Hi everyone,

I joined a long time ago but have not had a travel trailer for a while but I bought a new 24rls Hornet and go to pick it up tomorrow so I am all excited....? I enjoy reading the posts and learning about some of the different experiences? of camping and the great ideas and advice.? I am from Ohio and have been married for 25 years and have two boys.? One graduated and the other still in school.? We are excited about getting back into camping.? Are family truely enjoys it.. I hope to get a few weekends in camping before Winter!!!

Nice to meet ya all

Debbie

Debbie

Congratulations on the new purchase. Don't forget to upload a photo after you take delivery (attach it to a reply by clicking the Additional options button).

Debbie,

Congratulations on your new travel traler.  I'm sure you will have some great outings in  it.  Looking forward to a photo of it.

Congratulations on your new trailer, Debbie.  I'm sure that you and your family will get a lot of enjoyment from it.  We look forward to seeing pictures of the rig and your early outings in it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom