The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bdewdrops

Hi.  My Name is Barb and I am in Vermont.  I have just started to research Rving full time for retirement to see if I want to go that route.  Looking forward to finding alot of answers here!

Hi Barb,

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place to find answers. Many of us are full timers. We've been doing it for 9 years. It's not for everyone but we sure enjoy it. Used to live in CT but now only visit in the summertime. :) We own a lot at The Great Outdoors in Titusville, FL where we are presently parked.

Hi Barb. Let me add my welcome to Jim's. Glad to have you here.

bdewdrops said:
Hi.? My Name is Barb and I am in Vermont.? I have just started to research Rving full time for retirement to see if I want to go that route.? Looking forward to finding alot of answers here!

Hi Barb,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Where in Vermont are you located?  We bought our first two motorhomes in Vermont from Pete's RV in Burlington.  That is probably the most honest and fair dealer I have ever known.  They always treated us right.  Our favorite campground is Limehurst Lake just a couple miles South o9f Williamstown Vermont which is South of Barrie.

Please ask any questions that you have.  Hopefully we will be able to help you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom