New Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimtoo

Hi to all. 

We are new to this forum and want to join in on the fun and exchange of information when possible.  We are from South Texas, a small town known as George West.  We love to travel when we can and do so in a 5er and GMC, CC dually, D&A.  We have been camping in various ways since 1960, from tents to truck campers, to travel trailers, to motorhomes and now for the last 4 years in a fifth wheel.

I am retired from the automotive service and parts fields dealing with GM products at the dealship level.  I have varied interest, computers, travel, and just visiting with friends.  My wife, Bette raised 3 wonderful children ( I helped a little), and we have five beautiful granddaughters. The oldest is 22 and graduating from UTSA this week and getting married in January 07.  The other four are 13 to 16 years old. 

We are both cancer survivors.  Me, colon cancer twice and skin cancer once, now going on 10 years cancer free ;D.  Wife is kidney renal cell cancer survivor of 3 years ;D, lost one kidney.  We both now enjoy good health. 

Jim and Bette

Hi Jim and Bette, welcome to the RV Forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Hi Jim & Bette,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. You will find this is the greatest bunch of RVers around. We've been here for at least 10 years!!! I would urge you to try to make one of the rallies that are held each year. Nothing formal but a lot of fun and you'll get to meet a lot of great people. We're missing the big rally in Quartzsite, AZ this year, again, but hope to be out there next year. It is a lot of fun.

We have traversed TX quite a few times and really enjoy stopping in San Antonio.

Hi Jim & Bette,

Welcome to the RV Forum.   Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom