new motorhome experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alicia

Hello my name is Alicia and I just joined your forum.  I would like to share my buying a new motorhome with anyone interested in doing the same.  Last August my husband and I bought a new Sportscoach Encore through Lazydays.  We had owned used previously.  After careful  considedration we went with Sportscoach for the (Buckstopper Warranty).  After 6 months of plumbing leakage we knew we were in trouble.  Everytime I would hear a horror story from someone about customer no service I would cringe.  Finally we wrote a letter to Sportscoach and to our surprise they agreed it must be dealt with and they wanted to build us a new coach.  They would deliver it or we could pick it up.  We picked up our new coach 2 weeks ago and walked into a corporation that treated us like family.  They could not do enough for us, built us a coach with upgrades, and showed that Buckstopper Warranty) was more than just words.  We have no problems with the new coach and love it.  Thank You Sportscoach for being more than a big corporation.

Alicia

Hi Alicia,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Glad to hear the manufacture back up their product. Thanks sharing and thanks for joining us

That's super and nice to hear something good about a manufacturer for a change..  Good Luck and happy RVing

Hi Alicia,
Could you elaborate a bit on the "Buck stopper" warranty?  I scanned their website and could not find any info.
Thanks.
Lazydays makes a nice unit, congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom